Snickers Workwear is leading the way in reliable and certified knee protection for professional craftsmen, with the most advanced knee protection available. With the introduction of the new 9112 D3O® LITE Craftsmen Kneepads, the range is expanded even further.
NEW D3O® KNEEPADS WITH SUPERIOR CUSHIONING AND PROTECTION.
D3O® LITE is a high-tech material combining superior comfort, cushioning and protection. It’s flexible yet durable and cut resistant according to CE standard EN14404, ensuring reliable force distribution and cut protection.
The new kneepads also feature a unique ergonomic injection-moulded design with air channels. It makes the kneepads truly close around the knees while at the same time provides outstanding ventilation for maximum comfort when working on the knees.
- Thanks to our exclusive agreement with D3O Impact Protection, we can offer the best knee protection available on the market. What many people may not know, professional craftsmen put more pressure on their knees than many top-athletes have to endure.
With the new 9112 D3O® LITE Craftsmen Kneepads, they can count on extreme functionality, comfort and long-lasting protection, says Johan Wijkmark, Project Manager at Snickers Workwear.
As all of Snickers Workwear’ s kneepads, the new 9112 D3O® Lite Craftsmen Kneepads are designed to fit the Snickers Workwear KneeGuard™ positioning system. It allows the user to adjust the kneepads at different heights in the kneepad pockets to ensure correct positioning for maximum protection.
- Even if the advanced design of the kneepads is crucial for the craftsmen’s protection, the positioning of them is equally important. With Snickers Workwear KneeGuard™ positioning system you can rely on your kneepads to stay firmly in place, says Johan Wijkmark.
9112 D3O® LITE Craftsmen Kneepads comes in one size and fits the knee pockets on all Snickers Workwear trousers. They are available at selected retailers from March 2015.
More details about 9112 D3O® LITE Craftsmen Kneepads:
• Extremely comfortable yet durable and cut-resistant D3O® LITE material for maximum comfort, force distribution and cut protection.
• Ergonomic pre-bent design with air channels make it close around the knee, ensuring superior comfort, protection and ventilation.
• Washable at 60 degrees: Perform according to CE norm EN 14404 after several washes.
• Advanced injection-moulded design for long-lasting and reliable protection.
• Can be placed at different heights in the knee pocket to ensure correct position or maximum protection.
• Material 100 % Polyolefin Polymer Blend.