Coverall, High-Vis Orange class 3
Coverall with stretch panels in ergonomic design that offers certified personal protection and class 3 visibility for work in hazardous environments and high-risk work areas.
- Fit: Regular
5595 - High Visibility Orange - Navy
Protective high-visibility class 3 coverall built for work in hazardous environments and high-risk work areas. The coverall is made of a strong and comfortable multinorm fabric and offers certified protection against electric arc and welding, with inherent protection against heat and flame as well as antistatic properties. The coverall offers ventilation and stretch panel in back for comfort and freedom of movement. Pre-bent sleeves with dropped ends and stretch panel at back provide extra comfort and optimal fit. In addition, the coverall feature the KneeGuard™ system, with extra ventilation in back of knees. DuPont™ Kevlar®-reinforced equal leg pockets, durable sewn-on reflectives, and gusset at crotch for optimal fit and functionality. The garment's orange color meets the requirement of Railway Group Standard RIS-3279-TOM.
- Inherent protection against heat and flame
- Certified for welding and allied processes and for protection against lighter chemicals
- Certified protection electric arc and antistatic
- Certified high visibility EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- High collar and adjustable sleeve ends for optimal protection. Prepared for hood (sold separately)